Join U of T’s entrepreneurial community and campus accelerators in an online celebration of the positive impact that innovation and startup activity can have on our economy, our health and the planet. With over 500 new ventures launched in the past decade, U of T is one of the world’s top 10 university-managed incubators and #1 in Canada for research-based startups.
This year’s schedule includes Entrepreneurship Week mainstays, such as the RBC Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and RBC Speaker Series. Plus, new events such as Pitch with a Twist to celebrate International Women’s Day and the Scaleup Showcase, spotlighting U of T’s fastest-growing companies.
This week of public events is open to students, mentors, alumni, business leaders, investors and anyone else who wants to be inspired and learn why University of Toronto is THE place for entrepreneurship.
With so many options for compelling content, we wanted to provide clarification around registration requirements for each event.
Step 1: Register to the U of T Entrepreneurship Week Platform here
The above link will take you to Hopin – where U of T Entrepreneurship Week will be hosted. Think of Hopin as the virtual venue that you will visit throughout Entrepreneurship Week, to attend events, connect with the community and visit expo booths. Once you have registered via the above link, you are automatically registered for the following events and have access to them in Hopin when they go live:
- Pitch With a Twist | March 8, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- RBC Prize for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition | March 9, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- True Blue Expo | March 10, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- RBC Speaker Series featuring Derrick Rossi | March 11, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
- Scaleup Showcase | March 11, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Step 2: Register for externally-hosted events
Think of these as the off-site events that are hosted away from the central venue. Additional registration is required and the events are hosted external to the Hopin platform by U of T’s campus-linked accelerators and entrepreneurship programs during Entrepreneurship Week. Please sign up for any events that pique your interest! These events will be listed in Hopin as part of the master calendar, however, you will require separate registration to attend and will access via whichever external platform the event is hosted on.
- Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups | March 8, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm | Register here
- Hatchery Speaker Series: Self-Awareness and Career Decisioning | March 9, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm | Register here
- Mental Health Awareness for Entrepreneurs | March 9, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm | Register here
- Is Reconciliation Dead? Ethical and Respectful Engagement with Indigenous Communities | March 10, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm | Register here
- Fireside at FemSTEM | March 10, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Register here
- Celebrating Leaders, Black Women in Business | March 10, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm | Register here
- Hatchery Idea Market | March 11, 4:00 pm | Register here