U of T Arts and Science alum have been listed in a new Toronto-focused “30 under 30” published by Forbes magazine, which celebrates up-and-comers in industries like finance, technology, science, sports, and the arts.
The list highlights the impact of a diverse array of U of T entrepreneurs across a wide range of fields. Among the alumni and U of T community members in the spotlight are several A&S alum:
- Alexandra Assouad and Akanksha Shelat, co-founders of Mind-Easy
- Mark Ang, co-founder of GoBolt
- Alex Cui, co-founder of GPTZero
- Ben Gigone, co-founder of Chexy
- Francois Gouelo, co-founder of Enso Connect
- Bashir Khan, co-founder of AirMatrix
- Charlie Hua and Frank Yu, co-founders of Myo Palate
- Pimyupa Manaswiyoungkul and Nabanita Nawar, co-founders of HDAX Therapeutics
- Christine Yuen, co-founder of Shakudo
To see all U of T community members recognized by Forbes, check out the full list here.